Saturday, November 7

Mono Lake and Salt Lake Moto Tour



































































































My husband and I fairly recently took up the new hobby of Adventure Riding! This was our first multi day ride, and although in the future we plan on ruffing it a bit more.. our lake tour was a great warm up and a good test to see how long my ass can really stand being on the road. This being the first adventure.. i really didn't know what to expect and how I would handle.. but turns out I am seriously MADE for this!! A couple hundred miles a day.. no problem! After we did our loop, from oakland, around yosemite, to Mono lake, up to Lake Tahoe and back down via highway 4 we totaled around 800 miles in three days. Damn.. itching to get back out just writing this.


No comments: