Monday, December 8

Tribal Rock



































































































It was a little cold, and a little windy, but what fun.. to be out in a beautiful and unexpected place. Got to love the nature. Working with the best-est crew again, Jasmine on wardrobe and Ineke on the hair and make-up.

I have had this shoot in my head for a long while, ever since I found this location while scouting for another shoot. It's sooo fantastic and every time I have been out there it is fearcly windy.. perfect for catching all those long scarves.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cool and love the behind the scenes shot too.

About me said...

i love what we shot here. its so different for all of us. eva, i cant wait to shoot some beautiful pictures with you again ;-)