Friday, March 12

Seguin Moreau Ad Shoot.. ready set.. YUM

Getting set for my shoot in Paso Robles for Seguin Moreau, producers of high end 100% French Haute Futaie Oak barrels. I will be photographing portraits of two prestigious wine makers that use these specialty barrels.. and hoping to get a taste of their wines while I am at it! Although i am no wine snob and I don't claim to be any kind of expert, I REALLY LOVE wine. A couple years ago I make my own, starting with picking the grapes, to sorting, crushing and pressing.. and now waiting and waiting while it ages. The hardest part is the wait!

Pics from my shoot coming up soon... Sunday I scout/wine taste and Monday is the shoot. 7am call time. Yay for the time change! I get to sleep in an hour more and still get the sunrise!

No comments: