Wednesday, September 24

Showing some Love for Sea Life























I finished this image about a month ago, and I think it is out in the world by now, although I haven't see them yet. They are posted on the Golden gate Ferries and such, makes sense right? I have herd rumors that they might move inland to bush shelters or other public transportation access points. It was a pro-bono project for the Marine Mammal center. We got to shoot in the oldest butcher shop in SF, which was kind of cool. They had a huge meat locker in the back where i think they still hang whole animals to drain their blood. Yum. : ) Didn't have a chance to shoot back there though, we only had a small window of time to get this done. Anyhow, it was great working with Bulter, Shine & Stern and Partners and Jay Lorenzini who was the AD for the project. There are still a couple more shots to do for the series, and I am really looking forward to it!

No comments: